I am now able to return to work but there will be some changes in how appointments will be conducted post lockdown.
Instructions For Clients – Please Read Before Attending The Clinic
Firstly, if you are experiencing any Covid‐19 symptoms, please postpone or cancel your appointment. There will be no late cancellation charge for Covid- 19 related non-attendance.
- On arrival, I will be taking your temperature and there will also be a consent form for you to complete or for me to collect from you regarding your exposure to, or hopefully lack thereof, Covid‐19.
- If you are considered a high‐risk client, it may not be possible to see you at this time.
- If you are a first‐time client, your initial consultation will take place via telephone.
- If you are an existing client, we will also have a short telephone consultation, prior to your appointment to discuss your needs and any Covid‐19 issues.
- Please bring you own pen with you and a bottle of water.
- You will need to wear a face mask. If you have an IIR face mask, please wear this but if you don’t, I will supply you with one to wear throughout your session at a cost price of 50p. An IIR mask is required as opposed to any other face covering that you may favour.
Appointment times have been staggered to reduce the likelihood of unnecessary additional contacts between people. Please be prompt so that we can keep to time and reduce the footfall in the clinic. For the same reason, please only bring a chaperone or legal guardian if necessary. Wherever possible we will maintain social distancing.
The clinic will look different than when you last visited. Changes have been made in line with our Health & Safety risk assessment. I will be happy to talk these through with you.
On arrival please make use of the hand sanitiser by the reception desk. In our treatment room there will be a container for your clothes.
Our treatment room will have been thoroughly disinfected and all linen and replaced for each client. I will be wearing personal protective equipment. The session will continue as usual and when the session is over, please leave all the linens, untouched on the couch and try not to touch anything as you leave. Please keep your mask on until you exit the premises.
Please be aware that I may have to share your contact details for track and trace purposes.
Please contact me or the clinic if you develop symptoms of Covid – 19 within 48 hours of your treatment.
Contactless payment is preferred. As a consequence of the need for longer room hire to accommodate cleaning times and the other associated costs of returning to work the cost of all treatments is rising by £5.00.
The situation remains fluid and, I’m sure, more changes will follow but rest assured your health and well- being remains the priority. I look forward to welcoming you back.